Epson EcoTank ET2812
Say goodbye to cartridges
Epson EcoTank ET-2812 provides hassle-free home printing – the ultra-high capacity ink tanks allow mess-free refills and the key-lock bottles are designed so only the correct colour can be inserted. The front ink level display means it’s easy to see when it’s finally due for a refill.
Keep on saving with Epson EcoTank ET-2812
This economical printer will save you up to 90% on printing costs1. comes with up to 3 years’ worth of ink included in the box2. While One set of ink bottles delivers up to 4,500 pages in black and white and 7,500 in colour3, equivalent of up to 72 cartridges worth of ink!1
Epson EcoTank ET-2812 Smart Panel app
This app enables you to control your printer from your smart device4. You can print, copy and scan documents and photos, set up, monitor and troubleshoot your printer, all from your phone or tablet.
Epson EcoTank ET-2812 Heat-Free Technology
With Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology you can enjoy reduced energy consumption and less need for replacement parts. The printhead also comes pre-installed so setting up your printer is hassle-free.
Featuring a compact design and Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, you can easily integrate this printer with your existing home set-up and print from mobiles, tablets and laptops4.
Packed with features
Featuring a 100-sheet rear paper tray, borderless photo printing (up to 10x15cm). Print speeds of up to 10 pages per minute5, you can speed through a variety of tasks with ease.
- A4 multifunction printer Print, copy & scan
- Ultra-low-cost printing Save up to 90% on printing costs1
- Up to 72 cartridges in one set of inks1 Print up to 4,500 pages in black and 7,500 pages in colour3
- Hassle-free ink tank system Enjoy mess-free refills with key-lock bottles and front-facing tanks
- Epson Smart Panel app Set up, monitor, print, scan and more, all from your smart device4
1. Average cost per page saving and average number of inkjet cartridges required to print the same number of pages as EcoTank “102” and “104”ink bottles. Comparison between average yield (A4 prints of ISO/IEC 24711) of EcoTank “102” and “104” bottles and the genuine consumables used within the 50 best-selling inkjet cartridge printers (according to GfK Inkjet Printing Devices and Inkjet Printing Cartridges Point of Sale panel market data for Germany, France, UK, Spain and Italy Apr-19 – Mar 2020). 2. Based on print volume of 100 pages per month and the lowest yield produced from the first set of inks. 3. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 or 29103. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711 or 29102. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head’s nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set will be lower. 4. Epson Smart Panel and Epson Creative Print require a wireless connection and the Epson printing apps. Epson Email Print, Epson Scan-to-Cloud and Epson Remote Print Driver require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu 5. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit the Epson website