More Screen to Love
Get lost in 15.6 inches of beautiful IPS FullView screen. Featuring an incredible 87% screen-to-body ratio and narrow bezels which have been reduced to just 5.3 mm, it is perfect for watching movies, being creative, or getting some work done.
Unleash the Power
HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is powered by 10th generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U processor4, which accelerates and enhances performance. Fitted with a PCIe SSD5, and packing up to 16 GB memory, it offers more possibilities. With NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 graphics, it empowers you to master daily work or enjoy entertainment with no effort.
Its 2 x 2 MIMO dual-antenna WLAN supports a theoretical transfer rate of up to 1733 Mbps6, and ensures more stable connection to keep you going.
With just a simple tap, your smartphone and Huawei MateBook will transform into “ONE” super device even without Internet connection. Your phone screen appears on your laptop which allows you to drag and drop files between them, and edit the files on your laptop while messaging colleagues on your phone using the same keyboard and mouse. This cross-device collaboration makes life and work easier.7
Learn More about Huawei Share >
Rapid Response, Vast Space
HUAWEI MateBook D 15 draws on two hard drive slots to deliver the perfect combination of speed and power. It blends the rapid response times of its solid state drive (SSD) with the exceptional data memory of its hard disk drive (HDD), so it can handle any task, whether its business or pleasure, with ease.
Unlock the World
at Your Fingertip
The power button of the HUAWEI MateBook D 15 has a built-in fingerprint reader, so you can power on and log in securely with just one press.
Stay uninterrupted for longer in the borderless world of HUAWEI MateBook D 15. TÜV Rheinland certified display reduces eye-impairing blue light significantly to ensure your viewing pleasure and long-term optical health.11
The innovative recessed camera sits discreetly in the keyboard. Just one press, it pops up only if you want it. Flip it down again to prevent potential remote access and security breaches.
Plug Into More Possibilities
Slim as it is, HUAWEI MateBook D 15 still offers feature-rich ports for different purposes of your actual use. So you can stop carrying around all your old adaptors.
- The LCD cover, top cover, bottom cover and side covers (where the ports are located) are made of metallic materials. The hinge is made using non-metallic materials.
- The weight is based on SSD version only, and the actual weight may vary due to different specifications e.g. The SSD + HDD version weights about 1.62 kg.
- The thickness does not include foot pad. Actual measurement of thickness may vary depends on actual product differences.
- The HUAWEI MateBook D 15 also offers Intel® core™ i3-10110U processor version.
- All HUAWEI MateBook D series adopt PCIe SSD, and some HUAWEI MateBook D 15 are also equipped with HDDs.
- This is the theoretical maximum rate. The actual rate is subject to the operating environments and interference sources.
- Huawei Share supports Multi-screen Collaboration between a Huawei smartphone and a HUAWEI MateBook. This feature requires specific operating systems, device conditions and other criteria. For more information please review: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/huaweisharewelcome/
- The product image of charger is based on European standard version. The actual product may vary according to the markets.
- The charging data comes from the HUAWEI lab test results. With temperature at 25°C and relative humidity at 45% – 80%, HUAWEI 65 W charger with original charging cable can charge battery of HUAWEI MateBook D 15 in sleep mode from 1% to 53% in 30 minutes. Actual data may vary depending on individual product differences, usage habits, and environment factors.
- This feature is only supported on select phones with USB-C charging port.
- Actual blue light reduction effects may vary due to wavelength differences between the light sources.
- USB-C port only supports charging and data transmission.
- Huawei adopts a multi-supplier strategy for certain components. All components comply with Huawei’s standards. Actual products in local markets should prevail.