Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
Prepare to Turn Heads
Meet Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, the smartphone that says no to conformity. Bold, daring and attention-grabbing, make a statement with a 6.7″ folding glass display that you can tuck into your back pocket. Plus, with an upgraded 1.9″ cover screen for quick updates when folded, customise to match your vibe of the day or Galaxy Watch face. Available in four striking colours, there’s a shade to showcase every style.
A Window to Your World
When you’re on the move, sometimes you just need the headlines. The upgraded cover screen is four times larger than the original Galaxy Z Flip, making it easier to check the time, take calls or skip songs at a touch. And when you’re ready for more, unfold to express yourself with hands-free Google Duo* video calls in Flex mode. Just position the Z Flip 3 on a flat surface and you’re ready for action. What’s more, with Multi Window, you can make the most of every moment by opening two app windows on the same screen, so you can scroll through your social feed while messaging the group chat at the same time.
*Google Duo is a trademark of Google LLC
Flip Your Selfie Game with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 delivers a photography game that you won’t be able to go back on. Step out from behind the lens with Flex mode, splitting the camera into the top half and controls on the bottom half for the ultimate hands-free selfies. Just frame your shot, strike a pose, and flash your palm or say “cheese” to start the timer. And when it’s time to level up those selfies, the new and improved cover screen lets you snap with accuracy using the Rear Cameras. Dual Preview also gives everyone a look at how the photo is being framed, allowing you to use both the main and cover screen as the viewfinder.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 – Built to Survive Every Adventure
The Z Flip 3 is now water-resistant up to 1.5m for 30 minutes*, so there’s nothing to worry about if it takes an unexpected plunge in the bath while you’re watching your favourite series. Crafted with a strong yet stylish Armor Aluminium frame and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass Victus, naturally protected when the phone is closed, you’re covered for every adventure.
*Submersion in up to 1.5m of freshwater for up to 30min (not advised for beach or pool use)
- Main Display: 6.7″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Adaptive 120 Hz (10-120 Hz,) FHD+ lnfinity-O Display (2,640 x 1,080), 22:9 Ratio, 425 PPI
- Cover Display: 1.9″ Super AMOLED 60 Hz (260 x 512), 302 PPI
Dimension & Weight:
- Folded: 86.4 x 72.2 x 17.1/15.9 mm, 183 g
- Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm, 183 g
- Rear Camera: 12MP Ultra Wide Camera: FF F2.2 123° 1.12 µm, 12MP Wide-angle Camera: Dual Pixel F1.8 1.4µm OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP 1.22 µm FF, F2.4
- Battery: 3300mAh (dual, 930 +2,370mAh)
- Memory: 8GB RAMLPDDR5
- 15W fast wireless charging
- 10W wireless charging
- Stereo speakers, surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology
- Water resistance: IPX8 (1.5m & 30mins)
- Material: Gorilla Glass Victus & Armor Aluminum
From the Manufacturer
A good thing just got bette
Folds into your pocket. Tucks into your purse. Slips into your skinniest jeans. Then you can take it out and it flips open into a full-screened 5G smartphone that flexes to your favourite angles.
If it sounds like we tried to rethink the phone, we did. Now it’s a statement.
A new look everyone will flip for
Show off your true colours
Want a pop of colour or bold all-black? Galaxy Z Flip3 5G has an eye-catching design and colours that’ll have all eyes on you. Out of the array of sleek hues, which one do you have your sights set on?
Get a look as unique as your style
Looking for the exclusive drip? We’ve got that. Available only on Samsung.com.
Great things fit in small pockets
A full-sized smartphone that folds to fit small-sized pockets. Folded, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G measures 4.2 inches, fitting even in those “it has pockets!” outfits with room to spare.1
Big things happen, even on the small screen
Check messages, take photos, play music and so much more, all without opening your phone. The 1.9-inch Cover Screen displays notifications and lets you intuitively interact with them.2 Pick your favourite display options for easy access, then make it your own with different styles and colours.
Silky smooth scrolling with 120Hz on the 6.7-inch Infinity Flex Display delivers smooth scrolling, swiping, dragging and dropping. It even optimises the refresh rate based on what you’re viewing. And with Dynamic AMOLED 2X in the mix, it’s the most vivid, brightest and smoothest display in Galaxy Z ever.4
10MPFront Camera12MPUltra Wide Camera12MPWide-angle Camera
The Cover Screen has selfies covered
No time to unfold? Take selfies with the dual Rear Camera — the Cover Screen will give you a preview. Simply hit the volume button on the side to trigger the shutter.
*Photo captured with Galaxy Z Flip3 5G with simulated overlay for illustrative purposes. Actual UI may be different.
FLEX MODE CAMERA<
Capturing Single Take moments has changed for the better. Now you can take photos and videos more easily than you ever could before with Flex mode. All you have to do is adjust the angle and step back for hands-free selfies.
Steady. Set. Go
Make shaky videos a style choice. Set Galaxy Z Flip3 5G down on a flat surface, and Flex mode acts as a tripod, holding the angle to stabilise the camera as you nail the shot on the first take.
Unfold better ways to capture
Let your friends check their pose with Dual Preview on the Cover Screen, so everyone looks good on the first shot.
Hit record on a video and the camera keeps the shot centered, even as you move around or people move in and out of view.5
You. At the center of your social circle
Chat with no hands
Galaxy Z Flip3 5G stands on its own, so there’s nothing to hold, and nothing to hold you back. Now there’s no reason to let them talk your arm off during Google Duo catch-ups.6
Can’t get the Flex mode panel to open on a third-party app? Activate Labs in Settings and watch the flex magic happen.7
Split your screen in two and multitask like a pro.8 You can catch up on your YouTube playlist and text your friend — then send off a stunning selfie and watch the reactions roll in. And when you’re watching something, let the sound immerse you with Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers.
Got an app that doesn’t originally support multitasking? No problem. Activate Labs in Settings to add it to your split screen arrangement.7
Flipping technology on its head
Wet phone? No sweat.
Make a splash with the world’s first water-resistant foldable smartphone with an IPX8 rating.9 It can hang out in 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes without leaving the live stream (pun intended).
Crafted with a strong yet stylish Armor Aluminum frame and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass Victus, naturally protected when the phone is closed, you’re covered for every adventure.
You wish you were this flexible
The Main Screen is made of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass — the biggest leap in our foldable display technology. With the addition of a panel layer and protective film, your phone can stay protected for up to 200,000 folds. 10, 11 ,12
Unfold with more confidence
Strength never looked so beautiful. Galaxy Z Flip3 5G’s made with our strongest aluminium frame yet, protecting the hinge so you can unfold and focus on important things — like your follower count.
Designed to shatter expectations
Scratches and damage are no match for this phone. The exterior front cover and back cover on Galaxy Z Flip3 5G are made of the toughest Gorilla Glass yet on Galaxy Z: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™.
A worry free Samsung Care+. Register now. Stay protected from accidental damage.
2.84GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.8GHz
ROM Size (GB)
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Measured diagonally when folded, accounting for the rounded corners.
- Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G’s Cover Screen size is 1.9″ in the full rectangle and 1.8″ with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners. Certain applications may not be supported on the Cover Screen.
- Sold separately.
- Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G’s Main Screen size is 6.7″ in the full rectangle and 6.6″ with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Super Smooth 120Hz and Dynamic AMOLED 2X available only on Main Screen.
- Certain resolutions and ratios may not be supported. Certain functions may not be available when Auto framing is on. Only people can be recognised, and there is a limit to how many people may be recognised.
- Google Duo is a trademark of Google LLC. UX/UI subject to change.
- Requires set up of Labs on your Samsung Galaxy device. Certain applications may not be supported by Labs.
- Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window. Two apps may be opened on the Main Screen with Split Screen.
- Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust-resistant.
- Do not remove the protective film on the Main Screen.
- Compared to Galaxy Z Flip LTE version.
- 200,000 folds certified by Bureau Veritas.
- Accessories sold separately.
- 5G functionality requires compatible network connection and tariff.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3203mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. Battery life estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.06.23–07.01 in USA with pre-release versions of SM-F711 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Only available on 256GB Galaxy Z Fold3 5G model. 128GB model also available.
- Requires set up of OneDrive syncing on your Samsung Galaxy device. Start with 5GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a subscription for more storage.
- Check with your carrier if your mobile network plan supports eSIM.
- Support of Drag and drop may vary by app and file format.